If someone that you care about has been arrested and taken to the NCCF in Castaic, you need to find the right bail bondsman — right now. The best local bail company to contact is SCV Bail Bonds.
The Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department runs the NCCF or North County Correctional Facility. (Some may remember it as Wayside, which is no longer its name).
NCCF is a maximum security complex made up of five jails that operate as separate units. Since the NCCF houses around four thousand inmates, it is also very busy place. Those who are bailed out of this facility are often transported back to the downtown Los Angeles County facility at Twin Towers by Sheriff’s Deputies for release, therefore the waiting time can be lengthy – often up to twenty four hours.
We’re licensed to serve all of California and that includes the five facilities which make up the NCCF. One of our professional, courteous bondsmen is available to assist you day or night. We accept cash, credit cards, and in some cases, personal checks.
And, with your good credit or home ownership, we can set up a comfortable payment arrangement for your family. Our application takes only minutes to fill out and we’ll walk you through the entire process.
Call us 24 hours a day at 661-299-BAIL (2245) for additional bail, arrest and booking information and a no-cost consultation.
North County Correctional Facility Jail Information
North County Correctional Facility
29340 The Old Road
Castaic, CA 91384-2905
Inmate information: 213-473-6080
General business phone only: (661) 295-7810
The NCCF, which is located in Castaic, California, is the oldest operating jail in Los Angeles County. It is staffed by one officer for every 10 inmates.
The NCCF houses defendants who have already been sentenced, as well as those awaiting trial. It is also used for incarcerating parole violators. Pre-trial defendants are eligible for bail bonds but sentenced inmates don’t have this option.
NCCF Visiting Information:
- (3) adult visitors will be permitted each visit.
- Visitor registration will be from 8AM to 2PM
- No one under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or drugs will be permitted to visit, and will be subject to arrest.
- All visitors will be allowed to leave the inmate money ($40.00 total) and/or legal documents only during visiting hours.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring alcohol, drugs or weapons on the property, and will be subject to arrest for violation.
- All visitors must wear appropriate footwear and apparel.
- All visitors will be subject to search at any time while on the property, and warnings are posted to that effect.
- Visits to inmates can not exceed a total of one half hour each day.
- Inmates will be allowed a total of one hour of visiting each weekend.
- An additional one half hour of visiting will be permitted on visiting holidays.
- Holiday visiting on weekends will be counted as a regular visit and will not exceed 30 minutes each day.
- Any visitors who is a minor will be permitted to visit inmates when accompanied by an adult.
- Wives of inmates who are minors will be allowed the same visiting privileges as adult visitors.
- Sons or daughters of inmates that are minors are permitted to visit their inmate father without the company of an adult.
Do you have additional questions about the NCCF, formally known as the Pitchess Detention Center? At SCV Bail Bonds, we’re on call 24 /7 to answer them all.
You will instantly be connected with a reliable and friendly bail bondsman who is well acquainted with the California justice system and the NCCF in Castaic.
Please don’t hesitate to call SCV Bail Bonds at 661-299-2245 or toll-free at 877-422-4591. We’ll always answer the phone in person and we’ll answer all your bail and jail questions 24 hours a day.