How Much Do Bail Bonds Cost?
Bail in California is 10% of the total bail amount. This means that if the bail has been set at $20,000, the cost would be $2,000 to bail a defendant out of jail.
What Forms of Payment Do We Accept?
- We take all major credit and debit cards nationwide, which include Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover.
- You may also pay with cash, money order, direct bank deposit or bank wire.
- Additionally, all personal and company checks are welcome here nationwide with no additional fees! (Subject to our check guarantee services.)
We Offer 20% Discounts For:
- Active Union Members
- Active Members of the U.S. Military
- Senior Citizens 55 or Older
- Those Who Have Retained Private Counsel
We can legally offer a 20% discount, (8% bond rate) for those who have retained private counsel, are active union members, active members of the US military, 55 or older or provide acceptable collateral.
Call 24/7 for additional information and speak with a caring, knowledgeable bondsman today at toll-free 877-422-4591!
Flexible Payment Options
We understand that posting a bail bond for someone may be expensive and difficult for a family to afford. That’s where we come in. If you’re a homeowner in good standing or have good credit, we can offer a flexible payment plan which makes paying for the bond easy and stress free.
We can offer flexible monthly or weekly payment plans, to help meet the budgetary requirements of you and your family.
You’ll never have to worry about any hidden fees, extra charges, or taxes. That’s right, we offer zero interest financing… You’ll always know exactly what you’re paying for before signing any contract or application. We’ll work with you every step of the way.
SCV Bail Bonds is a company that cares. We can easily handle all of the paperwork easily by phone, email or fax.
Please call us today at toll-free 1-877-422-4591 or (1-877-4-BAIL 911) for more bail bond payment information. We’ll show you that paying for a bail bond and handling the paperwork can be made as easy as 1-2-3.